Thursday, June 4, 2015

Friendship Manor - Presentation on Responsible Pet ownership
June 3, 2015
:Friendship Manor is Salt Lake City's premier senior and disabled living community. Many residents have dogs, cats, birds and even Ferrets.  After my presentation Monica whom lives on the 6th floor asked me if Id come to her apt and help trim her cat and ferrets nails. So after I packed up I did just that, first time I have ever seen a cat and a ferret living and playing together :)









I was telling the residents about TNR/Community cats and that's when they informed me that they have their own feral community cat that they all help take care of on a daily bases. They showed me where they keep her food, water, bed and then a few minutes later I got to see her.



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment